Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ten Years Old!

Happy 10th birthday Arianna!! I can't believe how quickly the past ten years have gone by. As I hugged you this morning, the top of your head no longer sits under my chin. You are getting so tall and carry yourself with maturity and grace. I love how independent you are becoming and how you enjoy having extra responsibilities around the house, especially with Sarah. You ask deep questions and push for answers that satisfy you.

This year I had to begin your birthday morning with some terribly sad and hard news. Even though you were shocked from what I had to tell you, you had your tears and then decided you were still going to have a really fun and special day. Your church family sang to you, we went out for lunch and had pizza for supper. One of your friends spent the night and the two of you talked well into the night! I am so thankful that you had a happy day. I love seeing you grow and change and I know that God has a wonderful plan for your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails