Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday's Musings


  • I have been up for two and a half hours. That's given me a lot of time to be in a quiet space, reading God's word and talking to him. It's such a great way to begin my day and I'm thankful for these moments where I can focus on God alone without interruptions or disruptions.
  • The kids and I are down to our final five weeks of school. Or at least Joshua is. The girls will likely be done sooner but that's the benefit and joy of homeschooling!
  • Doug is well into BC for a work trade show which means I'm solo parenting for the week. I'm thankful that my kids are much older than when he first started doing road trips nearly ten years ago. Sarah is the only one that requires full care and the other three are able to do much on their own.
  • Romans 15:13 - "{I} pray that God, the source of hope, will fill {me} completely with joy and peace because {I} trust in him. Then {I} will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. 
  • It's a rainy kind of day today. I'm thinking that once the regular stuff is done, we'll hang out together and watch some movies together. 
  • This week will be busy with our last piano lesson, a speech assessment for Sarah and hopefully some walks and park days. I'm so glad winter is over and that we can be outside again!
Happy Monday - may you be blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails