Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday


  • It's been almost two weeks since Sarah's dental work and I am so happy to report that she is healing nicely.  She's finally allowed me to put a toothbrush in, but she is still hesitant and I can't brush for long. Her eating habits are back to normal (for her) and she's eating pretty much all her favorites again. A new food that she loves now is oatmeal, or as she calls it "rice". We will go for a follow up in six months to see how things are looking. 
  • Today is the day before my kids' spring break. They've been working really hard, especially Joshua as all his online teachers are beginning PAT prep. I am looking forward to taking the next 10 days off!
  • I am thankful for a small prayer group that I am part of which includes myself and three other ladies. It is a time of prayer, sharing and spiritual growth. It has been such a blessing to watch our faith and relationships grow in Christ as we encourage one another.
  • Philippians 4:6-8 <--- link="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails