Saturday, February 8, 2014

Just Write

Writing on my blog is something I love to do but sometimes I get into a slump and don't feel like there's anything worth sharing. I love the feeling of my thoughts flowing onto the screen and the clicking of the keys under my finger tips. It's my outlet of frustrations, joys, tears and celebrations.

Life these days seem to be going by so quickly. The kids are busy with school and I've reduced the amount of respite I receive. Sarah has been doing so well at playing on her own and she does so every morning for hours.

Parenting is not an easy task. Right now I have two teens, one (almost) preteen and a very young (delayed) five year old. The extremes of my tasks range from helping a 14 year old boy write an outline and essay, to working through the emotional ups and downs of adolescent girls, to teaching a five year old her colors. It's a tiring job. I often end the day feeling exhausted and praying that the teaching and influence I pour into my children will be a great benefit to them one day. I hope they look back and are thankful for the choices we made for them and that what we did will help them become strong and independent adults. To make decisions that better themselves, to think before they act or speak and to make the world just a little better of a place.

I love my family. I have a wonderful husband and four amazing children. God has been so good to me and I am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails