Friday, February 28, 2014

Five Minute Friday

I'm hoping I'll stick with five minutes but who knows...

This week has just flown by with school for the kids, piano, appointments and all sorts of other things. I'm glad it went by quickly as Doug has been out of town since Tuesday. I can remember him doing this same road trip a few years ago when all the kids were much younger and feeling so stressed and alone. Although I miss him still, it's not nearly as bad since the older three kids are (fairly) self sufficient and they all help out with Sarah. Gone are the days of me needing to bath and tuck in three kids on my own which would make for long, stressful evenings. I am so thankful that he is willing to work so hard for our family. All through my childhood, I saw myself as a stay at home mom (like my own mom was) and I am loving what I'm doing. My children are good and pleasant. They are so much fun to be around and I love them with all my heart!



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails