Saturday, February 1, 2014

Daybook {02.01.14}

FOR TODAY
February 1, 2014

Outside my window... I can see the sun slowing rising in the horizon. The sky is tinted with blue, yellow and orange.

I am thinking... that it is going to be a very good day!

I am thankful... for the wonderful people in my life. I am blessed with family and friends who are so valuable to me. I appreciate them all.

In the kitchen... still clean from last night but no one has been up to make breakfast yet. 

I am wearing... leggings and an oversized hoodie that belongs to Doug.

I am wondering... 

I am reading... The Fault in Our Stars

I am hoping... that the choices I make for our children are in their best interest and that they will feel like I've done a good job parenting them.

I am looking forward to... celebrating my birthday this afternoon! It will be a great day full of friends and the people I love. How many people can actually invite their entire church to come hang out for the afternoon? 

I am learning... that beginning my day in prayer and spending time with God makes the rest of the day go much better, regardless of what time I woke up.

Around the house... the usual clutter of living with six people.

I am pondering... the potential to deepen my relationship with Jesus. This week has been full of spiritual growth and maybe one day I'll be able to share about it.

A favorite quote for today...

A few of my favorite things... messy haired, sleepy kids, that first sip of coffee in the morning, my birthday, my family and friends!

A few plans for next week:













1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday wishes! Sounds like you were planning a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails