Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daybook {03.23.13}

For Today: March 23, 2012

Outside my window... another 10-20 centimeters of snow has fallen this past week.  Sometimes I wonder if spring will ever arrive.

I am thinking... that I will begin spring cleaning next week!

I am thankful... for the week long visit Andrea was able to have with her friend from Toronto.  We've done a lot of fun things and I hope they made a bunch of memories to last a long time.

In the kitchen... Sarah is watching Curious George and its still pretty tidy from last night's clean up.

I am wearing... baggy pajama pants and an oversized shirt of Doug's.

I am creating... less clutter.  Everyday (it seems) I go through another room or space in the house to reduce the amount of *stuff* we have.

I am going... to do some wheat free (experiemental) baking today.

I am wondering...

I am reading... The Guardian by Nicolas Sparks and Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

I am hoping... to get back on the treadmill again.  Finding the time to take 20-30 minutes to myself seems so tough these days and I feel like I need to make my physical activity a priority.

I am looking forward to... a family dinner with my in law's this afternoon.  It's been a while since we've all been together.


I am learning... to be proactive, not reactive when dealing with the kids.  This can be a hard lesson for both sides sometimes.

Around the house... needs cleaning.  A lot of cleaning.

A favorite quote for today... "
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." 

-- Albert Einstein

One of my favorite things... my Keurig that is ready and waiting to make that much anticipated cup of coffee for me every morning.  And the small children who snuggle in close to share it with me.

A few plans for the rest of the weekend... just the usual house cleaning, laundry kind of days.  We'll go to church tonight but that's about it.





1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to see a snippet into someone else's life. (Although it sounds like you have too much cleaning going on around your place for my tastes!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails