Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday {01.17.13}

1. Simple things such as the incredible blossoming of Sarah's talking.  Some of her latest phrases include "Pat-a-Cake", "Kinkle, Little 'tar", "So, what's new?", and my favorite from last night (after I asked her to be nice to me) "Don't tell me 'dat Mom."  The last one was accompanied by a tiny finger wagging in my face.  Oh, how to teach her to not talk back while laughing at her quirks is going to be quite the task.

2.  Yesterday during our math time, Joshua "got it"!  I am so excited and proud of him.  He just began working with triangles and using the Pythagorean Theorem and it finally all made sense to him.  I hope this is the beginning of some enjoyment of school for him.

3.  I am so appreciative of my travelling husband.  He works long hours and spends at least one night a week (sometimes more) away from home.  I am very thankful that he enjoys what he does and that this job allows him to do what he loves best: drive.

4.  I am thankful for my home and the help from friends to make it look better.  Hopefully this weekend we can do some priming on the walls and think about painting.

5.  I am grateful for each morning that I wake up to greet the day.  That I can spend each moment with people I love and care for.


1 comment:

  1. It's always inspiring when we can be so thankful even when things aren't always easy! Alana (boynamedsilas.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails