Thursday, January 3, 2013

1000 Gifts {#1}

I read this blog this morning ---> A Holy Experience and would like to make that my blog's focus for 2013.  Oddly, I can't write as well on paper but when I have a keyboard in front of me, the words just seem to come pouring out. 

I'll do a combination of writing and photos and I'm hoping to use my good camera more than my phone this year. 

So here goes! 

January 1: Three gifts heard: the voices of my children, a whispered "I love you" from my husband, and the familiar text tone that is unique to my sister.

January 2: A gift outside, inside, and on a plate:  the snow glittering in the sun, fleece bedsheets and the abundant meal I shared with my in laws.

January 3: Three graces you've overheard: I am a good wife.  I am a good mom.  I am doing well at what I do. 
*Grace defined as: "The Grace of God expresses itself as a combination of many attributes of God, especially mercy, goodness, compassion, and love."*

Well, there's the first nine, since I needed to get caught up from the past two days.  

 
If you'd like to follow my journey, feel free to join the Joy Dare Collection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails