Friday, November 2, 2012

Five on Friday

1.  The snow started to fall two days ago and it really doesn't look like it will be going away anytime soon.  It seems our winter is here to stay... for the next few months anyhow.

2.  I am reading The Purpose Driven Life.  I've been a Christian for pretty much all my life and yet I love finding something that is so spiritually refreshing.  I can learn so much from this book and I'm looking forward to applying it to my life and seeing what God has in store for me.

3.  As I fought off flu-like symptoms, I was very thankful for my older kids.  They kind of ran the house, made sure everyone ate meals and kept things running. Arianna was the biggest help by watching my friend's son while I was supposed to be.  What an amazing blessing they are to me.

4.  Tonight, we are having a gadget free night.  The kids, Doug and I are putting our devices away for a few hours while we reconnect with games and hanging out. 

5.  I love my family.  God has blessed me with so many wonderful people in my life and I am thankful. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails