Monday, September 24, 2012

Daybook {09.24.12}

FOR TODAY: September 24, 2012


Outside my window... at 8:30 in the eveing, there is no longer the sunshine pouring onto my backyard.  It's dark out and I can't see a whole lot.

I am thinking...that a little bit more sleep will be nice.  I hope Sarah sleeps without nightmares tonight.

I am thankful... for much.

In the kitchen... tidy.  Good enough.

I am wearing...capri leggings and a green tank top.

I am creating...not much of anything.  I'm not really in a creative mood as of late.

I am going...to survive this stage of our lives.  We are in a bit of a tough time right now but we'll pull through.

I am wondering... about too much to write about. 

I am reading...  Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and Twilight Children by Torey Hayden

I am hoping... that when my kids are grown up and older that they thank me for the education route we chose.  I hope they are pleased with the outcome and so I feel I did a good job.  I never take their schooling lightly and I have made many sacrifices by keeping them home.  Yes, some days are harder than others but in the big picture, I still believe that home is best for them. We as parents get the honor and privilege of choosing what WE think is in their best interest. 

I am looking forward to... the weekend.  Seems like a long ways off yet.

I am learning... a lot more about certain things than I ever thought I would.

Around the house... tidy but lived in.

I am pondering... how busy life quickly gets in the fall.  Daybreak, piano, drama, Bible study, coffee dates, appointments.  I have had to work at saying *no* to some things because I don't think I could put one more even on our calendar!

A favorite quote for today... "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Heather Cortez

One of my favorite things...a cool breeze blowing in my bedroom window so that I can snuggle deep under the covers and stay warm!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Daybreak, a park date with friends, a consultation with Wendy... and that might be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails