Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reading List {08.22.12}

I love to read.  Anyone who knows me at all, knows that reading is probably my favorite pastime.  I was thinking of my book list and thought I'd write down the books I want to read, even if it takes me a few years.
In no particular order:

  • The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien)

  • The Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkien)  Completed September 2, 2012
  • The Secret World of Og (Pierre Berton)
  • The Purpose Driven Life (Rick Warren)
  • The Story of the World (Susan Wise Bauer)
  • Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen)
  • Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)
  • The Chronicles of Narnia (C.S. Lewis)
  • Emma (Jane Austen)
  • Gone With The Wind (Margaret Mitchell) 
---------------------------------------
These are the ones that I have read in addition to and in between my original list
  • Still Alice (Lisa Genova) Completed September 24, 2012
  • Room (Emma Donoghue) Completed September 29, 2012
Some of these are some pretty serious books and most of them are classics.  I think as time goes by, I'll add to the list, simply so I'll have an idea of what I'm doing.  

*Sept. 29/12 edit

1 comment:

  1. Great list! The Story of the World is what I am using with the girls for history. It is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails