Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daybook {06.21.12}

June 21, 2012

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sun is just beginning to rise over the trees in the field.

I am thinking... that I am so glad I went out for a bike ride this morning.

I am thankful... for being able to workout.

In the kitchen... nothing.  It is still clean since no one is up yet except me.

I am wearing... workout clothes.  Capris, tank top and a baggy shirt that I long ago borrowed from my mother in law.

I am going... to desperately need a shower.  After my coffee.

I am reading... Cutting for Stone

I am hoping... that I'll have a better sleep tonight.

I am looking forward to... some crazy hot weather in Alabama.  We'll be there in just over one week!

I am learning... that I may not be able to be a runner.  I am almost ok with that.

Around the house... peace.  It's quiet and I'm the only one awake.

I am pondering... not much right now. 

One of my favorite things... birthdays.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a funeral today, Sarah's birthday tomorrow, a 60th birthday party for two of my favorite people on the weekend... a busy few days ahead!

A peek into my day...
~ August 4, 1928 to June 15, 2012~

Today we will celebrate the life of Bertha Wunsch (Doug's grandma).  A mother to 5, grandma to 12 (not including the married ins) and great-grandma to 16.  Although we will miss her here on earth, we take joy in knowing that we will one day see her again in Heaven. 

1 comment:

  1. Continuing to pray for your family, Stephanie! Best of luck as you prepare for your trip and wishing Sarah the happiest of 4th birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails