Saturday, January 7, 2012

Seven on Saturday

  • I love it when my nephew comes over for the day.  He's kind of like a little brother to Joshua.
  • I'd like to start reading and eventually completing the BBC's Top 100 Books
  • I'm in an organizing/purging phase.  Children beware!
  • I have a soft spot for sleepy toddlers in fuzzy sleepers.
  • Coffee is my weakness.  Especially with my creamer.  One of my daily treats.
  • I am completely in love with my family.
  • I am weirdly particular about grammar and spelling. 
And that's all for now.  I hope you all have a blessed weekend.


1 comment:

  1. i love random things posts... they're interesting... i just found out a friend of mine can't ride a bike through a random things blog post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails