Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blog Train

I would like to first thank Lisa at An Ordinary Life for this blogger award.  It's exciting for me to know other people are reading my blog!

I have only just discovered her blog myself today.  However, after perusing it this evening it's one I will often visit I am sure.

The rules of this award are:

  • Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
  • Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
  • Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!
Seven things about myself:
  1. I have been homeschooling my four kids for 7 years now.
  2. I married my high school sweetheart in 1997.
  3. I have lived in the same city for my entire life.
  4. My youngest daughter has a {new} diagnosis of Cerebral Palsey
  5. I love coffee.
  6. I am a morning person.
  7. I am a photographer... loving newborns, children and families!
My 15 (er... 13) personal choice award-winners (though they may not be newly-discovered):
  1. Virtual Cup of Tea
  2. Sojourner
  3. Living in a House of All Boys
  4. Sprouts and Wings
  5. Stars Hollow
  6. The Goertzen Girls... and Art
  7. The Ford Five
  8. The Olsen Chronicles
  9. A Big Girl and a Baby Girl Too
  10. Chickadee Lane
  11. Visit the Porch 
  12. Mamazee's Homeschool Gym
  13. An Examined Life
Happy New Year to all my readers.  I hope this blog post leads you to new places that you'll visit.
Stephanie 

    2 comments:

    1. Stopping over to visit from Mammarazzi. Happy New Year, and I have to tell ya, I think it is neat that you have lived in the same town your whole life. I would love that! I miss "home."

      ReplyDelete
    2. what a fun way to learn about you. great post!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails