Sunday, December 11, 2011

My son

A few weeks ago, Joshua was at a youth event and for whatever reason, he decided to empty his pockets and show me what he had in them.  This made me smile because ever since he was a little boy, he's always carried "stuff" in his pockets.  Anyhow, the picture below shows what he thought was important to bring along.

  •  flashlight
  • 2 plastic bags
  •  pen
  • pocket knife (we'll discuss why this isn't a church appropriate item later)
  • compass
  • magnifying glass
  • extra toilet paper (not shown in picture)
I love that on the fun side of this picture is that on Friday night, Joshua attended his first "formal" banquet at church with the youth group.  It was a dressy affair and all the kids looked great!


I must say, my young man cleans up pretty nicely!  Growing up. Strong and handsome.  I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails