Thursday, July 28, 2011

Evenings

Seems to be the hardest part of the day.  After the busyness of the daily activities are done and I finally sit down in the quiet... I get a little sad (or a lot).  I have time to reflect on what we've done and I wonder what the future holds for Sarah.  I don't mean to reflect on the negatives, they just seem to come out.  I think about how this isn't life threatening but it is life altering (in the words of Doug).  What does the future hold for Sarah?  For our family? 

Just now I was thinking about the upcoming MRI (in 3.5 months) and it actually made my stomach turn.  To say I'm not looking forward to it is an understatement... I'm dreading it.  The anesthetizing, the procedure, recovery and the potential results.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails