Sunday, July 10, 2011

8 Weeks

I know it's still another 8 weeks (give or take) until school starts again but I stumbled upon a great website through Facebook (you know how those trails can lead you) and I'm really inspired by how this one mom organizes her day.  She calls them Workboxes.  You can see how they are done here.  Of course one thing leads to another and I've found summer reading printables, great playdoh recipes, and a plethora of information!  For the past few years, the kids have been in a hybrid school program where they've gone twice a week to school for most of their subjects while staying home on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for Math and Language Arts.  This fall, I am going back to full time home education and I am excited to get started.  I hope that the things I find and do will also excite my kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails