Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today it is about me

Last night as I was getting the house tidied up before nighttime, I found myself increasingly frustrated with the mess, spilled cups, clutter, toys... the works.  It wasn't until I headed to bed that I hadn't set time aside in the day for ME.  Usually that "me" time is on the treadmill which is perfectly ok and even enjoyed.  I'm doing something that doesn't involved the kids and is improving all areas of my heath (physical, emotional, mental).

This morning I woke up with the promise to myself that I would get a workout done.  I pushed myself an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill which I upped from 30 minutes to 40 and I have a goal of doing a consecutive 60 minutes eventually.  After a quick shower, I feel much better about myself and am much prepared to tackle what lies ahead of me today.

I need to make sure I set that time aside for me each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. That is for sure, time for ourselves is important, and exercise feels good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails