Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Joshua

On May 7, 1999, our family grew to include our first born son.  Joshua Michael was born around 3:30 in the afternoon and had continued to bless our lives on a daily basis.  I had insisted that he was called Joshua and most people call him that.  His friends and those who met him when he was older, tend to shorten his name to Josh.  I tolerate it but don't like it.  He will always be my Joshua

Twelve years.  Twelve Highlights.
1. You are my morning person.  Most mornings are greeted by you first.
2. You have a few really good friends.  You hold them close to your heart and spend a lot of time with them.
3. You tolerate school.  I don't know many 12 year old boys who really love school though.
4. Despite you wanting a brother, you have three sisters.
5. I see you growing and changing into a young man every day.
6. Although you like to think you are really tough, inside I know you are a softie, just like your dad.  Your future wife will love that about you.
7. You are my most easy going child. 
8. You love (I mean LOVE) Lego.
9. You look forward to each spring when dad can take you out on the motorcycle again.
10. You love riding your bike.  It is the worst thing to take away from you as a disciplinary measure.
11. You enjoy working in the kitchen with me and I enjoy it too.
12. I love you more today than ever and that love for you will continue to grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails