Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Arianna

Wow!  I can't believe I said good bye to my 6 year old last night, to be greeted this morning by my brand new 7 year old!  Arianna, you are a delightful addition to our family.  You bring a sparkle and shine like no one else can.  

You entered this world on the afternoon of May 4, 2004.  You weighed 7 pounds, and 7 ounces and were my smallest baby born.

Today, you are colorful and vibrant.  You are creative, spunky and full of adventure.
When you sleep, you lay flat on your back, similar to the picture above.
You are a pro on your bicycle.
You occasionally have bad dreams at night.
You can be a drama queen like no body's business.
You are sweet, gentle hearted and kind.
I know when you are tired because you get grumpy.
You are thriving in our home school environment and are a delight to teach.
I love you so much and look forward to what you'll do this coming year!

Your party was a pajama/ice cream party.  It was so fun to have your four good friends just playing around in their jammies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails