Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Home again

It's been a couple weeks since I last posted about our arriving at the in laws for a mini *stay*cation.  It was a nice two weeks to get away from the rush of the city and constant doorbell and phone ringing of friends trying to play with my kids. 
What I will miss:
  • being far from city things such as lights, sirens, traffic, and rushing around
  • the peaceful mornings in front of the fire place with my coffee and thoughts
  • never worrying or wondering about the kids when they are outside
  • the quiet... all the time

What I am glad to return to:
  • my washing machine and dryer
  • my bed
  • high speed internet
  • a pot of ground coffee (we only used Keurig cups while away)
  • having Sarah in her own room
  • the convenience of getting groceries quickly
  • routine (it went out the window while away)
Time away is always good and I think it makes us appreciate our own space.  I love my house and the home it provides for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails