Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photography

I've never really give myself credit for things I do well at.  Maybe I don't like the attention drawn to me or maybe I think I could have done better.  For a few years now, I've admired the work of professional photographers... especially those who have worked with newborn babies.  In some ways it looked too hard.  I mean babies move and wiggle, they don't always conform to a schedule, they can be unpredictable... that kind of thing.  A few months ago, I took Natalie's maternity pictures- she was my first ever, non family member photo subject and I loved it.


When we were done, she asked if I'd take the baby's pictures when she was born.  I was delighted to have the opportunity to do this.  Well last week, this little girl made her appearance in our world and Natalie arranged for me to come and take Alyse's pictures. That was the most fun I've had in a photoshoot.  She was such a delightful baby who cooperated and was a beautiful little person.  Today was the first day that I thought to myself: "I am good at what I do and I did a great job today!"  I'll show you one peek at this little girl but I hope you'll check out my Photography Blog for some more.

I still can't believe I took this picture! 

2 comments:

  1. That is precious! Excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, you did a fantastic job!!! Kuddos to you for giving yourself some credit. You deserve it, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails