Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Latest of the Fidelak Six

* On Friday, I had not one, but two refreshing coffee dates full of homeschooling families.  What encouragement, support and love.  Hours filled with laughter, chocolate and friends.  Perfect end to the week!
* Tomorrow (Sunday), Doug and I are going on a date to the Keg!  I am so excited about having a delicious steak to eat.
* I made my concerns about Sarah's speech known to friends and I've received such wonderful ideas and support about that. 
* I {heart} musicals and operas.  I'm currently watching Les Miserables on TV and am just in love.  I'm in tears over the beauty of Fantine's sad voice... crying to her daughter.  My parents blessed me with tickets to Phantom of the Opera, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat and Les Miserables whenever they came to our area. It gave me a true appreciation of that style of music.
* I am beginning to wonder if (when) my two year old will be potty trained.
* My kids have been in such rough moods lately.  Not sure what's going on, but something has to change.
* The room changes seem to be a success.  Arianna loves being the *big* sister and truth be told, I love having her back upstairs.  Six years old seemed so young to be downstairs.
* Sundays are my favorite day of the week.  Doug generally makes lunch and supper... sort of a day off cooking for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails