Thursday, January 27, 2011

I love my kids

Because I love them:
  • I am their advocate when they need support and encouragement
  • To the best of my ability, I will make sure they are safe, happy and healthy
  • I will listen to their side of the story first and hear them out
  • I know what is best for them
  • I will make sure they do their best in everything they do
  • I will teach them to be respectful, polite and courteous
  • I will not show them the easy way all the time 
  • They will be taught and shown how to succeed in life
  • Life skills will be learned how I want them to be learned
  • I get to decide how they they will be educated
  • I will help them best they can be
  • They will love God and be taught how to be like Jesus, even if it is a daily reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails