Saturday, December 4, 2010

I have two of the BEST

kid watchers in the world! 

*Disclaimer: they are not a "babysitter" because my pre-teen children don't like that word*


As my children get older, childcare becomes more of a gray area.  They aren't really old enough to stay home on their own at night and yet, it isn't right for me to hire someone who is only a couple years older than them to "watch" them.  That means I need to have someone quite a bit older to come over. 

I consider myself extremely blessed that I am usually able to get one of my two cousins to come and watch the kids.  Both of them are willing to come to my house and hang out with my four.  My kids love it when they come over and I can go out, knowing that they are in very good care.  Also, not having to drive someone home late at night is nice!

 Ashley is on the left, Megan on the right and their lovely mom is in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails