Thursday, October 14, 2010

Potty Training

Looking back, I think that either my first two girls trained abnormally quick OR I have simply forgotten how time consuming this stage in a child's life can be. 
Sarah is smart and I know she can (and will) figure it out. 
I just need to remind myself that it is not a quick or immediate process. 
I need to remind myself that it may take weeks of cleaning messes off the floor.
I need to remind myself that this is just a short phase of our life.
I need to remind myself that she won't be in diapers forever.
Ah... potty training.

1 comment:

  1. Three of my seven kids were 3yrs or almost three before they were fully potty trained. Two pretty much trained themselves before 2yrs, and Wes has had some starts and stops but looks like he'll be two. It's true... they are all so different and it's hard when expectations want to creep in. There's time though. Potty training is my least favourite necessity. -j

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails