Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Road Trip

He left yesterday morning for Winnipeg.  For a two hour trade show on Thursday.   *sigh* 
I have a week of single parenting, eating meals alone (fine, with the kids), sleeping alone (unless someone joins me), waking up and having coffee by myself...  Maybe I'm having a pity party for me but I'm lonely.  I miss him when he's gone. 

Times like this make me realize how big God's plan was for us to all have a "help-mate".  We were not created to do everything on our own. In Genesis 2:18 (The Message), it tells us: God said, "It's not good for the Man to be alone; I'll make him a helper, a companion."  I like the word companion.  It says a lot about the relationship between a husband and wife and I like using that word to describe Doug.  My companion.  My partner.  My friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails