Sunday, December 20, 2009

Joshua and Me

I love building with Lego.  I think I'm fascinated that all those little pieces can build cars, bikes, houses, spaceships and anything else that people (much more creative than me) can design.  For as long as I can remember, Joshua has been a huge fan of Lego sets.  And for just as long, I have been the one who has built the sets with him.  In the beginning it was because the sets were a bit too advanced for him and he needed my help and now we do it because we are Lego buddies.  It is great to sit at the table with my oldest and shoot the breeze while we search for the RIGHT piece to finish the project.  I look forward to his birthday and Christmas time when I can count on the one on one time that we'll have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails