Friday, May 22, 2009

In just a month

...my "baby" girl will be a year old and I'm sure I'll document that day as well. Today was fun as we went to a playground and Sarah went on the swings for the first time. She loved it. Her giggles and full faced grins were infectious and it was wonderful to watch her experience it for the first time.









~She is about 13.5 pounds
~She does not sleep through the night
~She loves to nurse frequently
~She is so close to crawling
~She ADORES her older siblings
~She is so much fun and has changed so much in these 11 months

I look forward to this next month of changes for her and then to see what will happen with her in her second year.


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! already? Congratulations on the big ONE! :) She is a beauty.... hopefully soon she will sleep through the night and become your little sleeping beauty. :)--j

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails